Monday 24th November 2014
- Thursday is thanksgiving, check out this fab thanksgiving calculator – useful for the Christmas turkey too.
- The end of November approaches – no escape from the festive period approach – take a peek at what will be cooking in the Cornucopia kitchen – why not order one or two delicious dishes to help free up some time?
- Yotam Ottolenghi recipes using kohlrabi and turnips look delicious. Click here to see them.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Butternut squash and coconut soup @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Greek lamb meatballs not spicy, in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Chicken ham and mushroom pie, made with Sutton Hoo chicken, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, aubergine and puy lentil meatballs in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £6.35 for a 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apple and pear hazelnut crumble (plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.00 per portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 27th November
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 28th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alterntive arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.