Monday 10th November 2014
- Thank you to all who came to last Friday’s wine bar – another great evening thanks to you; the great wines selected by Iain and Oli and the fab Pad Thai….. Hope you can make December’s “pop up”, Friday 5th.
- November’s dining club, Thursday 27th, has a celebration of British menu. Click here for more info and get in touch if you would like to book.
- Squashes are right in season. Here are a couple of recipes from Nigel Slater; a great tagine recipe of mine and an article from Lucy at the Market Garden, waxing lyrical…..
- Yorkshire puddings with beef only – high brow debate at the Oxford Union: click here
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Celeriac and cauliflower soup @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Chicken, artichoke heart and pea pie (made with Sutton Hoo chicken) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna (made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce) @ £5.85 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted root vegetable and artichoke heart pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.10 for a 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegan)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Baked chocolate pudding (rich chocolate sponge on top, gooey chocolate sauce below, plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.50 per portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 13th November
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 14th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.