Cornucopia Cooks can help Christmas be stress free!
- You can order all items fresh and in most cases frozen. * = items freeze well v = vegetarian dishes g = gluten free
- Food makes a great gift, surprise someone with a delicious choice from below.
- If you know what you want, but can’t see it below, contact me to discuss.
To avoid disappointment, please order all food by Wednesday 17th December. All food will be ready for collection on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd December.
- Cheese straws £3.95 *v (15 cheese straws, approx 14cm long. Choose from cheddar with sesame and poppy seed or stilton and celery seed)
- Roasted, salted, mixed nuts £ 3.85 (220g) (*vg)
- Marinated olives £ 4.50 / 300g (*vg) (Choose from kalamatas marinated with rosemary a hint of chilli sundried tomato and orange or large green queen olives marinated with preserved lemon, coriander and oregano)
- Deli boards from £20.00 (Choose from a selection of ingredients – Cornucopia deli board – Cornucopia Meat board – Cornucopia Cheese board – made to order for 2 people upwards – ask for more info, or click here – these are for consumption within 24 hours, last collection Monday 23rd December)
Soups: Soups are a great choice for a quick tasty lunch or a light supper.
- Sundried tomato, tomato, roasted red pepper and basil £2.50 (450ml portion) ( *v g)
- Pea and ham £2.50 (450ml portion) (*g)
- Curried parsnip and apple £2.50 (450ml portion) (*v g)
Straight from the fridge: Items to have in the fridge ready to whip out for a stress free delicious lunch or supper
- Honey roast ham £19.50/kg, min weight of 1.5kg (*g)
- Chicken liver and Masala pate £10.00 per 500g (*) order any weight from 500g
- Duck and pork terrine £12.00 per 500g (*) order any weight from 500g, this terrine is wrapped in streaky bacon
- Chicken and ham hand raised pie £26.50 for 22.5cm diameter/11cm high (*) made with hot water crust pastry
- Sausage, apple and chestnut plait (the Sally Smith!) £10.00 for 750g (equivalent of 4 luxury sausage rolls) (*)
- Sausage with or without cranberry plait £9.00/ £10.00 for 750g (equivalent of 4 luxury sausage rolls) (*)
- Chestnut mushroom, spinach and goats cheese strudel £13.50 each (plenty for 2) (v*) order one for 2 – 6 persons, obviously price will reflect no. of portions
- Salmon en croute £18.50 each (plenty for 2) salmon topped with creamed leek and spinach wrapped in rich puff pastry order one for 2 – 6 persons, obviously price will reflect no. of portions
- Chicken, preserved lemon and olive tagine served with a citrusy pomegranate couscous £12.95 (800g) with couscous £15.95 (plenty for 2/enough for 3) (*) free range Sutton Hoo chicken, on or off the bone (you choose) slow baked with Moroccan spices, preserved lemon and olives.
- Beef Bourguignon £13.00 per 800g (plenty for 2/enough for 3)(*) cooked in pinot noir, button mushrooms and shallots
- Dauphinoise potatoes £5.00 (450g) (*v g) 450g is plenty for 2 to 3 people, order by weight baked with garlic and cream, delicious with baked ham, strudel,, salmon en croute, beef bourguignon etc…
- Braised red cabbage £5.00 (350g) (*v g) Slow cooked with apple, sultanas and mild spice – 450g is plenty for 2 to 3 people, order by weight
- Herby lemon and pine-nut / apicot and chestnut / classic sage and onion stuffings weight and price to be confirmed
- Tart tatin £17.50 (23cm diameter) (*v)
- Chocolate tart £21.00 (23cm diameter) (*v) very, very rich dark chocolate tart with or without a hint of salt crystals
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding £5.00 (plenty for 2, enough for 3, larger ones available, just let me know how many you would like to serve)
- Chocolate krantz cake (rich, gooey yeasted cake) £14.50 (22cm loaf shape) (*v)
- Poppy seed and orange blossom polenta cake, iced £21.00 (23cm diameter) (*v)
- Pistachio and rosewater meringues £2.00 each (large! – smaller ones can be ordered) (v g)