Monday 20th October 2014
- This month’s dining club, Thursday 30th, has an Italian comfort food theme, click here for menu and get in touch if you would like to book.
- Looking for a venue for dinner (lunch or tea), for a family or friend group? How about the Cornucopia dining room. Click here for more info, pop in or give me a call…….
- Nigel Slater again, this time fish cakes (with smoked mackerel and beetroot) – ticking thrift, healthy and tasty boxes – again!
- “Do men and women cook differently”? An interesting article, not sure I agree with all the points. What do you think?
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Tomato soup 450ml @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegan)
- Cottage pie @ £5.95 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Fish pie (made with fresh market fish and topped with creamy parsley mash) @ £6.55 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Leek, mushroom and cashew nut pie @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free, vegan)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Syrup steamed sponge (plenty for 2, enough for 3, good old fashioned pud) @ £4.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 23rd October
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 24th October (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.