Monday 15th September 2014
- PLEASE NOTE the Cornucopia Cooks kitchen will be closed from this Friday (19th September) until Wednesday the 8th of October, ready meals will resume week commencing Monday 13th October.
- This months dining club is now fully booked, get in touch if you would like to book your seat for October’s – Thursday 30th.
- Thank you to everyone who came to last weeks “pop up” wine bar – a great time was had by all. Diary date for next month – Friday 10th October, theme: Italian……
- It’s a Sutton Hoo chicken week! Let me know if you would like one.
- It’s the apple season… Plenty of inspiring ideas from the BBC and Huffington Post. Not forgetting my favourite pudding – tart tatin
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Chicken and sweetcorn with a hint of chilli soup 450ml @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken (Sutton Hoo, free range) and leek pie @ £6.55 per 500g portion (topped with cream, parsley mash) (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, tomato and pesto casserole (topped with shortcrust pastry – gluten and or dairy free available) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka made with ground lamb and aubergines @ £6.30 for a 470g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chickpea, butternut squash, preserved lemon and olive tagine @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegan)
- Various deli platters, click here
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pear and ginger crumble @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 18th September
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 19th September (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.