Monday 28th July 2014
- Cornucopia Cooks will be taking a summer break from Monday the 4th August – Monday 18th August.
- If you missed last weeks food programme on radio 4, click here to listen. Fascinating insight into the rise of popularity of salad leaves.
- Are you facing a courgette mountain? How about courgette and halloumi salad, courgette and feta fritters, or 10 suggestions from the bbc good food mag. Good luck!
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Gazpacho (Spanish tomato, red pepper and sherry soup, eaten chilled) 450ml @ £2.85 (order fresh or frozen) ( vegan)
- Chicken, lemon and rosemary casserole (using Sutton Hoo chicken) @ £6.30 for 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie (with salmon, cod and hake) @ £6.55 per portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butterbean, Swiss chard, courgette, tomato and tamarind pie @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (vegan)
- Various deli platters, click here
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Eynsham plum and almond Eton mess @ £2.95 per portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 31st July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 1st August (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.