Monday 21st April 2014
- Only two places left for this Thursday’s dining club, click here to see menu and be tempted….
- The asparagus season is with us. How do you like yours?
- The next “pop up” wine bar, Friday 2nd of May will have a Chile/South American theme – look forward to seeing you there….
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tagine with preserved lemon @ £6.25 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen) (using Sutton Hoo, truly free range chicken)
- Pork and dried plum pie (topped with short crust pastry) @ £5.95 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chick pea tagine @ £5.95 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Couscous with pomegranate and orange @ £3.50 per 450ml (plenty for 1 large portion, enough for 2)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Rhubarb fool @ £2.95 per 300ml portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 24th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 25th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.