Monday 31st March 2014
- You’ve guessed it, we’re popping up on Friday – Eynsham Wine Bar. The food and wine theme will be Italian, fingers crossed for a spring evening – the back yard will be open!
- New seasons lamb is now available – try the lovely Felicity’s Lancashire hot pot with lamb from the Golsby brothers and veg from the Market Garden (all local of course)! (Followed by rhubarb and ginger crumble?)
- Fascinating article on “why it is okay” to produce genetically modified eggs. Do you agree with Nigel Urwin’s argument?
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Cream of chicken and leek soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (made with Sutton Hoo truly free-range chicken)
- New seasons lamb and apricot pie (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order as a casserole with or without gluten) @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna (made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce finished with bechamel sauce) @ £5.75 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chestnut, mushroom and apricot pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, spinach and puy lentil lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Tiramisu (plenty for 2, enough for 3 (or 4 small portions) @ £ 7.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 3rd
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 4th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.