Monday 24th March 2014
- Delicious, truly free range chicken now available to order on a regular basis. Click here to find out how to order, here to see what customers have said about the chicken and here to find out more about the chicken. (Or just call me).
- A few places are left for this weeks dining club. As the end of the “comfort food” season approaches, summer time arriving at the weekend, delicious cassoulet with duck confit, Toulouse sausage and pork baked with haricot beans is the main the menu (with a delicious veggie option with baked portobello mushroom and Glamorgan sausage).
If you can’t make the dining club but fancy cassoulet and want to make it yourself, click here for my recipe and click here to see Felicity Cloake’s deconstruction of the dish. Alternatively I have plenty in the freezer available to order……
- Edible vouchers for mothers day? Check out what Cornucopia can offer...
- If you truly want to use only local (or British fruit and veg), then to keep variety texture and colour in your cooking consider preservation methods like fermenting, pickling, and dehydrating.
- The Eynsham Wine Bar will be popping up on Friday 4th of April. The food and wine theme will be Italian, and fingers crossed for a spring evening – the back yard will be open!
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups to choose from in the freezer, click here to see list.
- Garlic sausage, red pepper, tomato and basil pasta bake @ £5.50 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tarragon (made with Sutton Hoo truly free-range chicken) @ £6.10 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, red pepper, tomato, mozarella and basil pasta bake @ £5.85 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Ham and mushroom or mushroom and goats cheese tarts (in the hope of another lovely weekend!) 12cm/18cm/24cm @ £3.00/£7.50/£12.50
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pears poached in spiced marsala @ £ 2.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 27th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 28th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.