Monday 24th February 2014
- The Eynsham Wine Bar pops up again next Friday, 7th of March. We are having a bit of a Spanish theme and hope you can join us.
- Spring, and indeed summer, is on the way. Planning a party with friends or family? Need some assistance with the food element? Get in touch and see what’s on offer. Click here for a few food ideas.
- Following the “Is your chicken free range” blog, I will be having a tasting of the Sutton Hoo chicken this Friday between 3.00pm and 5.00pm – pop in and have a sample.
- Absolute delicious creamy soup or main meal dish with pesto and gnocci – completely vegan!
- Facebook person? Remember to like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Leek, potato and bacon soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cauliflower, celeriac and pesto soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna (made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce with home-made fresh lasagna) @ £5.85 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry) or casserole @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil, sundried tomato and mushroom lasagna @ £6.00 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky ginger and marmalade pudding @ £5.25 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 27th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 28th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.