Monday 3rd February 2014
- The first Friday of February is this Friday – yes you’ve guessed it, we’re popping up….
- How free range is some of the free range chicken available on the retail market? Click her for an insight.
- Great use of hydroponics,tunnels and bomb shelters. Want to know more? Click here.
- Mamacook! Check out mamacook’s fab blog on recipes for babies, toddlers and kids. Delicious, healthy meals including various intolerances.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Tomato and basil soup, @ £4.50 for 450ml portion
- Beef bourguignone (beef braised with red wine, shallots and mushrooms) @ £6.00 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, bacon, cider and leek pie (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry) @ £5.85 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cassoulet (duck confit, herb sausage, pork and haricot beans – cooked for hours, slowly, yum!) @ £6.45 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cassoulet veggie style (haricot bean and Glamorgan sausage tasty casserole – what would the French say?) @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, mushroom and ricotta filo parcel @ £5.85 for 345g (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apricot jam roly poly pudding – plenty for 2, enough for 3 (£6.00) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 7th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)