Monday 27th January 2014
- If you haven’t already, save the date – Friday 7th February for 2014’s first popping up of “Eynsham Wine Bar“….
- More rain? Fight the gloom by cooking this delicious comforting dish – beef shin, Osso Buco style.
- Nigel Slater, singing the praises of butter, click here.
- This weeks dining club is full. I look forward to seeing all booked on Thursday at 7.30pm.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Soups, there are plenty to choose from in the freezer, click here. (or pop into the Market Garden and see which Cornucopia soups they have in their freezer)
- Moussaka (made with ground lamb and aubergine) @ £6.15 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang (Malaysian coconut, lemon grass, chicken on the bone curry) @ £5.85 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised shallot, mushroom and tallegio puff parcel @ £5.85 for 345g (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Baked vanilla cheesecake – 12cm/18cm/24cm (£6.00/£11.00/£15.50) (can be topped with raspberry powder too – just ask) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 31st (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)