Monday 20th January 2014
- How about a Moroccan cooking class at Cornucopia Cooks. There are 2 people interested, just need another 2 and we can find a date to suit all….
Please get in touch if you would like some info (or click here to see what you may be letting yourself in for).
- Some great budget recipes which don’t involve a trip to the shops, courtesy of yesterdays Food Monthly (the Guardian).
- Interesting cafe concept (from Russia) – pay per minute….?
- Thinking of hosting a dinner for 8 – 14 people and don’t fancy cooking, washing up or cleaning the house? The Cornucopia dining room may be your solution.
- Don’t forget next weeks dining club, Thursday 30th, great Malaysian flavours…….
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia’s lasagne portion (made with ground beef,fresh lasagne and a bechamel sauce) @ £5.75 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork baked with dried plums and cider pie (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry) @ £5.85 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, butternut squash, puy lentil and ricotta lasagne (made with fresh lasagne and bechamel sauce) @ £5.85 for 425g (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Seville orange marmalade bread and butter pudding @ £5.25 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 24th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)