Monday 13th January 2014
- To diet or not to diet? Here are 10 of the trendiest.
- Great news, change of conditions on planning application for permission to permanently have a monthly “pop up” wine bar has been given. We hope you can make the next one, Friday 7th February. Iain and Oli will have some great wines to try and in addition to the popular deli platters I will be making a delicious comfort hot dish or two to brighten up a February evening.
- Seville oranges are in our shops. They are great for marmalade of course, but also have many other uses
- There are four places left at this months dining club, Thursday 30th. Click here to see the menu.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Curried carrot and butterbean soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken korma (mild, creamy curry) @ £5.95 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie @ £5.75 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Vegetable madras (medium vegetable curry with channa dhal) £5.65 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Fig, date and orange blossom rice pudding, delicious warm or cold (or frozen) @ £2.95 per single portion (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 17th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)