Monday 6th January 2014
- Happy new year to all. May 2014 be happy and full of delicious meals.
- A piece of Stilton or similar winking at you from the fridge? Don’t really fancy it at the moment? Try freezing it and using it later on when you fancy some-thing blue, click here for some ideas.
- It’s back to normal routines, week day dinners need inspiration, try the following 52 pasta suggestions, one for every week of the year. The list starts with a family favourite – macaroni, cauliflower cheese.
- This great recipe from Diana Henry is tasty, nutritious and economical: ham hock with lentils.
- Did you receive a Cornucopia Dining Club voucher for Christmas? There are a few places left at this months dining club, Thursday 30th. The menu has a Malaysian theme.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Chicken, mushroom and thyme soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, olive and preserved lemon tagine @ £5.95 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, cider and caramelised apple pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Celeriac, beetroot and feta gratin £5.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Ginger and pineapple sticky pudding @ £5.00 per each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 10th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)