Monday 2nd December 2013
- Don’t forget the Eynsham Wine Bar pops up this Friday, 6th December, 6.00pm – 11.00pm. Lovely wines, deli plates and tarteflettes! We look forward to seeing you.
- Just a thought – Cornucopia Cooks gift vouchers make a great gift for any food lovers on your pressie list.
- Click here for a few practical tips on preparing yourself, your larder, your fridge and your freezer for the “food” part of Christmas.
- This weeks Food Programme features the great food lover and campaigner from California – Alice Waters, well worth a listen, she is inspirational and totally positive:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03jyf6r
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and coconut soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Tarteflette(slices of potato baked with reblachon cheese and a choice of leeks or lardons) @ £5.90 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie, topped with home-made shortcrust pastry @ £6.15 per 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £4.75 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate brioche bread and butter pudding – £5.25 each (plenty for 2 enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 6th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)