Monday 25th November 2013
- If it is not already in your diary – save the date for the next “pop up” Wine Bar – Friday 6th of December. We promise it will be completely Christmas free! As well as the usual great wines and delicious deli plates, there will be a couple of warming, hot dishes (it will be December after all).
- I feel I can’t not mention the big day, so click here if you want to see my Christmas cooking list and click on here and here if you want a giggle.
- If you fancy a bit of light relief and don’t mind listening to thing on iplayer, listen to this snippet from “sorry I haven’t a clue” about cheeses and spies. It starts exactly 13 minutes into the program.
- Nigel Slater has some delicious seasonal recipes here. Celeriac and bacon soup, belly pork with pomegranate molasses and more…..
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Tomato, sundried tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourgignone (beef baked in red wine with shallots and button mushrooms) @ £6.25 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and vegetable pie, topped with home-made shortcrust pastry @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, spinach and ricotta cannelloni @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky ginger and orange cake @ £15.00 each (at least 10 slices) – £7.95 for 1/2
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 29th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)