Monday 11th November 2013
- Orders are flooding in for Christmas – yes, already! So if you are beginning to ponder the food element for the festive period, check out this list.
- Yet again, a Felicity Cloake analysis – this time it is Lancashire hot pot (great for slow cookers too!).
- Pasta is a great quick week night supper – a reminder of some delicious past dishes: click here for the list (week 46 is leek, ham and cheddar macaroni)
- Friends coming round to chat, watch a film, Strictly? Why not indulge in a Cornucopia deli board?
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup with a hint of chilli @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka @ £6.25 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken legs marinated and baked with sherry vinigar, soy, shallots, fish sauce (and more!) @ £4.75 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Melanzane parmigiana layers of aubergine, tomato sauce, mozzarella and pecorino) @ £5.95 per 350g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate krantz cake (rich, gooey, yeasted cake) @ £13.50 for 22cm loaf (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 15th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)