Monday 21st October 2013
- Save the date – Friday November the 1st – “Eynsham Wine Bar” returns for another evening of fantastic wines and scrumptious deli plates….
- Have you ever thought of going on a mushroom foray? Take the plunge and join John Wright of River Cottage fame at Claydon House on Saturday 3rd of November. Mention Cornucopia when booking and get a £20.00 discount. Click here for more information.
- This months dining club has a celebration of Autumn theme: click here for the menu and email or call if you would like to book.
- Interested in what is cooking at Cornucopia for Christmas, click here for a peek!
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Butternut squash pancetta and sage soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie (topped with creamy mash potato) @ £5.75 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin (chicken baked with red wines, shallots, mushrooms and lardons) @ £6.00 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and pecorino risotto @ £5.95 for 370g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £4.15 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 25th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)