Monday 14th October 2013
- Well, all major supermarkets have big tins of chocolates and mince pies on the shelves. Toy and perfume adverts have started on the tv, and Cornucopia Cooks has prepared her Christmas cooking list. Why not click here and take a peak!
- This delicious recipe for “beef shin, osso bucco” style is a great dish for your slow cooker. Come home to comforting aromas and a warming dinner.
- Who better to talk one through preparing the best Singapore noodles, but Felicity Cloake: click here.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie (topped with creamy mash potato) @ £6.45 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Steak and kidney pie or casserole (topped with home-made shortcurst pastry) @ £6.00 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, chick pea and tamarind stew (you can order this as a pie too) @ £5.95 for 370g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Caramelised apple pannetonne bread and butter @ £4.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 18th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)