Monday 7th October 2013
- A big thank you to everyone who “popped in” to Eynsham’s first “pop up” Wine Bar and helped make it such a success.
Save the date! November 1st – for the next “pop up” Wine Bar…. We look forward to seeing you there.
- The next dining club is on Thursday 31st of October. The food theme is a “celebration of Autumn”. There are a few places left, so book now and enjoy a safe haven on Halloween night…..
- The apple harvest is well under way. Try this delicious tart tatin recipe for a treat (you can use pears too if you prefer),
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Carrot and coriander soup (with a hint of ginger) @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Venison, mushroom and juniper pie (topped with short-crust pastry) @ £6.25 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Sundried tomato and pesto risotto @ £5.95 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Carrot cake @ £17.50 for a 18cm cake (topped with a mascarpone icing and 8 very good slices)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 11th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)