Monday 23rd September 2013
- Don’t forget this weeks dining club, which has a great menu with a Sephardic theme. if you haven’t booked already, give me a call or email.
- It was great to see so many people at the “last days of summer event” on Saturday. And we (Iain, Oli and myself) look forward to seeing you at our “pop up” wine bar on Friday 4th October!
- Anticipating a glut of green tomatoes? Try this delicious recipe for green tomato mincemeat – you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Inspired by the delicious baking display at the Eynsham village show, I made this Victoria sandwich, from Dan Lepard for tea on Sunday (Yum – there is a smidgen left!)
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Mushroom and Roquefort soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon and spinach filo parcels @ £6.00 per each (order fresh or frozen)
- Slow cooked lamb shanks with redcurrant jelly and rosemary @ £6.25 each (cooked on the bone) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cauliflower, fusilli cheese @ £5.25 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.50 each (plenty for 2, enogh for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pear frangipanes 12cm/18cm/24cm – £6.00/£11.50/£15.75 (order fresh or frozen)
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 27th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)