Monday 16th September 2013
- Eynsham has a busy weekend ahead. The village show, the launch of the “Eynsham good neighbour” scheme and a celebration of the “last days of summer” at the Emporium from 3pm – 7.30pm – all on Saturday 21st September……
For those of you who have heard rumours about a pop up wine bar in Eynsham, pop along and speak to Iain, Oli and Sandy on Saturday 21st at the Emporium…..
- Payment has just become easier at Cornucopia Cooks – debit card and credit card payments are now possible – hooray!
- We are entering the comfort food time of year – check out these mince suggestions.
- Talking of comfort food,if you are in the mood for making your own puff pastry, have a go at Dan Lepard’s recipe, delicious on a beef and ale pie – yum!
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Potato, bacon and chive soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, apricot and date tagine @ £6.00 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, cider, bacon and mushroom pie (topped with short crust pastry) @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chick pea tagine @ £5.95 per 385g (order fresh or frozen)
- Preserved lemon couscous @ £3.00 for 450ml (enough for 2) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apple and raspberry crumbles @ £5.00 each (Plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 20th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)