Monday 9th September 2013
- It seems a bit premature to mention Christmas, but hey – everything is about planning, so why not joining one of the following 2 courses:
Christmas pudding and chutney morning;
Christmas food gifts day.
- Tomatoes are cropping in abundance, finally! Click here for some surplus suggestions…
- Nothing new really, but a salutary reminder of how supermarkets “nudge” us to spend more.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Puy lentil and Swiss chard soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Boston baked beans (smoked gammon, haricot beans, tomatoes – baked) @ £5.75 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang (delicious, mild Malaysian curry with coconut) @ £5.95 per 380g (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, shallot, goats cheese and thyme gratin @ £6.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Baked blackberry cheesecake 12cm/18cm/24cm @ £5.00/£10.00/£15.00 (order fresh or frozen)
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 13th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)