Monday 2nd September 2013
- Great interactive food game to see how well you know our world, click here to have a go.
- The Cornucopia “Dining Club” is back this month. The theme is Sephardic and the date, Thursday 26th. If there are a group of 10 or more of you and you would like to book your own dining club, check out the friends dining club!
- By this time in the summer you probably have a few jars of jam collecting in your cupboard. Try making these delicious scones and spread some of that jam on them. If the cupboard is bare, why not try making your own plum jam (plenty plums around to forage and buy).
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Shepherds pie, topped with parsley mash @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted vegetable and cashew nut pie, topped with parsley mash @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Tomato (fresh and sundried) and chorizo risotto @ £5.75 per 325g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Plum tort @ £10.00 each (18cm), £15.00 (24cm) (order fresh or frozen)
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 6th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)