Monday 26th August 2013
- With school back next week, thoughts of packed lunches may be making their way into your mind. Netmums have some good ideas, taking into account those government guidelines.
- Plums are beginning to ripen. Try this delicious plum torte recipe.
- Many requests for a fish cookery class this autumn. The proposed date is the 16th of November. If you are interested in joining a class, then please let me know if this date suits you.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Sweetcorn, coconut and chicken soup (delicious hot or cold with a dollop of chilli spiked crème fraiche) @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken Provençal pie, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.00 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Courgette, aubergine, tomato, feta and pine-nut crumble @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Blackberry and apple crumble @ £5.00 each (Plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 30th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)