Monday 19th August 2013
- Pasta for dinner? What sauce? 52 to choose from, one for each week of the year – week 34’s suggestion is beetroot and feta – click here for more suggestions.
- Love lemon tart? This is a delicious lemony lemon tart recipe. (Oh, and coming soon from Cornucopia Cooks, home-made shortcrust and sweet pastry – fresh or frozen!)
- A great use for tasty home-grown or English tomatoes is panzanella – Felicity Cloake in her” how to make the perfect series” explains how to avoid soggy bread!
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
- Beetroot and horseradish soup (delicious hot or cold with a dollop of crème fraiche) @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka (ground lamb, aubergines etc) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted summer vegetables and feta parcel @ £5.85 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Sundried tomato pesto (great on pasta, baked with chicken or fish) @ £1.85 per 50g/1tbs portion
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Baked raspberry cheesecake 12cm/18cm/24cm £5.00/£10.00/£15.00 order fresh or frozen
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 23rd (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)