Monday 24th June 2013
- Check out this weeks dining club menu, only 2 places left.
- Nigel Slater combines sausage and beetroot in this simple recipe: click here
- Tom Smith of Thomas Smith Wealth Management is hosting a coffee morning at Cornucopia Cooks on Tuesday 2nd July (10.30am – 1.00pm). Click here to reserve a place and come and learn more about Tom’s business whilst enjoying coffee and cake….
- Call me optimistic, but this weeks selection has a picnic twist to it!
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available from the freezer, check out the list.
- Ham and mushroom tortilla @ £16.00 each (8 good slices – 1/2 or 1/4 can be ordered too)
- Spinach, ricotta and pine nut @ £16.00 each (8 good slices – 1/2 or 1/4 can be ordered too)
- Coronation chicken @ £5.00 per 350g portion (plenty for one person as a main course or two as part of a meal or starter)
- Roasted summer vegetable salad @ £2.95 per portion (let me know how many people you are serving and what else you are providing-I can advise how much you will need!)
- Tabouleh @ £2.00 per portion
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 28th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)