Monday 17th June 2013
- Today is the second day of the fishing season. Next time you catch a fish consider it’s eating potential. British freshwater fish you can eat.
- Don’t forget this months dining club, Thursday 27th June – there are a few places left
- In the mood for a touch of baking, fancy trying a new cookie recipe? Check out these suggestions from Dan Lepard.
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available in the freezer, check out the list.
- Lasagne, (ground beef layered with home-made lasagne sheets and bechamel sauce) @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie (topped with shortcrust pastry – can be ordered as a casserole if wished) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Baked cauliflower and broccoli cannelloni @ £5.95 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Tiramisu (boudoir biscuits soaked in espresso coffee and marsala layered with delcious creamy mascarpone), @ £5.95 each (plenty for 2)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 21st (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)