Monday 27th May 2013
- The English summer berry season is just starting, how about some delicious rosewater and pistachio meringues with strawberries and freshly whipped Jersey Cream……
- Still feeling picnic optimism? The lovely Nigel Slater has a great suggestion for an outdoor lunch: click here.
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available in the freezer, click here for the list.
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Check out the freezer for comfort foods…….
- Great cakes on offer this week – almond, polenta and poppy seed cake / banana, apricot and walnut cake / sticky ginger cake / rich chocolate cake (for more info on size and price get in touch)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 31st (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)