Monday 13th May 2013
- Thinking about a summer party, looking for menu inspiration or help with some (or all) of the preparation, take a look at this list of delicious foods.
- Why not come along to this months dining club? Take a peek at the menu which is Thai.
Cooking this week:
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup with a hint of chilli @ £2.50 for 240ml
- Lamb, tomato and pesto pie or casserole (topped with shortcrust pastry if pie / gluten free if casserole) @ £6.00 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus and chicken cannelloni @ £6.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Asparagus, ricotta and sage cannelloni @ £6.00 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cardomom and chocolate meringues @ £2.25 / £1.35 (large / medium) –delicious served with soft fruits and fresh whipped cream or mascarpone
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 10th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)