Monday 15th April 2013
- Monsanto are at it again – they are trying to patent Mother Earth! click here to read more.
- Need inspiration for dinner, try these lamb meatballs stuffed with pine-nuts and tomato sauce.
- Delicious sounding cake, made with spelt flower, lime and orange blossom by Amber Rose
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups to choose from, either in the freezer or from the Market Garden
- Cream of mushroom sauce with a hint of thyme (delicious with pasta, chicken breast, fish etc. add a bit of stock or water and create a yummy soup) @ £3.95 for 240ml – plenty for 2 (order fresh or frozen)
- Shepherds pie @ £5.75 per 400g portion @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and feta lasagne @ £5.85 400g portion ( order fresh or frozen)
- Coconut milk and pandan leaf flavoured rice pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click hereIf you have any specific requests, please get in touch.All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 18thI always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
co.uk.(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 19th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.Sandy