Monday 25th March 2013
- This weeks dining club menu.
- March and April’s dining clubs are now fully booked, why not gather a group of 10 – 14 friends and create your own dining club for one night only!
Cooking this week:
- Cauliflower, celeriac and rocket pesto soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, coconut and lemon grass soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cassoulet (duck confit, slow cooked pork rib and beans) £6.25 per 480g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagne (new recipe, now topped with mozzarella) @ £5.95 per 380g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce (240ml) £3.50
- Puy lentil, spinach and ricotta lasagne @ £5.75 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Krantz cake (delicious, gooey, chocolate yeast cake – perfect treat for Easter) @ £12.50 each (22.5 cm long)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Thursday (3.00pm – 5.00pm) Friday 22nd March (11 am – midday)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)