Monday 18th March 2013
- Fascinating graph showing the percentage of weekly income various countries spend on food and (alcohol and cigarettes), guess where Britain is positioned…..
- Make the food part of Easter stress free. Order one of Cornucopia’s ready meals to serve to family or friends, leaving you free to enjoy their company. Order a dish off my weekly selection, or contact me to discuss a dish(es) you fancy. (I even prepare them in your own dishes!).
Cooking this week:
- Chorizo and butterbean soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mousaka (made with ground lamb and grilled aubergine) £6.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, ham and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.75 per 380g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower and macaroni cheese @ £5.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- Cornucopia’s bread and butter pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 22nd March (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)