Monday 4th March 2013
- Mothers day is on Sunday, treat your mum to a Cornucopia Cooks voucher, it can be used for ready meals (and puddings), the dining club, or go towards a cooking class.
- Are you planning to cook lunch for your mum this Sunday, looking for inspiration? click here
- If you are looking for a new cake recipe, try this one, it is delicious. The recipe is a bit time consuming, but well worth the effort. Try adding a bit of lime zest to the icing.
Cooking this week:
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup @ £2.40 per 240ml portion
- Plenty of other soups available frozen.
- Chicken, olive and preserved lemon tagine £5.95 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, leek and bacon pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.75 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chickpea tagine @ £5.70 per 370g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Couscous with pomegranate and orange @ £2.75 for £2.40ml
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 8th March (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)