Monday 18th February 2013
- The Cornucopia Kitchen is open again and busy preparing food for this weeks collections.
Just a reminder that the Cornucopia “buyer” has always prided herself with researching the provenance and identity of all her raw ingredients.
A few articles that may be of interest.
- Tempted to try out this months dining club? The food theme will 70’s, give me a call/email if you would like more info or to book..
- Fancy cooking a delicious fragrant meal, try this Thai chicken curry.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced parsnip soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Celery, pea and apple soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.40 per 240ml portion
- Steak and kidney pie @ £6.00 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken baked with cider, bacon and mushrooms @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butterbean, leek and goats cheese potato bake @ £5.95 per 380g portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 380g)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 22nd February (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)