Monday 21st January 2013
- There are a couple of places left for next weeks dining club, click here for me details.
- Celebrating a special birthday, wedding anniversary, or just celebrating? Why not investigate Cornucopia’s private dining?
- How are your Yorkshire puds? Click here for some Yorkshire pud facts and recipes.
Cooking this week:
- Puy lentil and spinach soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Leek, potato and bacon soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £2.30 per 240ml portion
- Beef lasagne @ £5.25 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork and caramelised apple pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.75 per 380g portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 380g)
- Cassoulet with duck, Toulouse style sausage and butterbeans @ £6.25 per 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and red lentil lasagne @ £5.25 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chocolate hazelnut torte @ £17.50 each, 26cm diameter(can order 1/2 @ £9.00)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 25th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)