Monday 14th January 2013
- Great menu for the “poachers” dining club on Thursday 31st. There are a few places left if you are tempted!
- There is a great selection of home-made soups available in my freezer and the Market Gardens freezer, just the thing for this weeks cold spell!
- It’s that “marmalade” time, Sevilles are making an appearance. Click here for some Seville facts and recipes.
Cooking this week:
- Chorizo and white bean soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Coq au vin @ £5.85 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Luxury cheese and potato pie @ £5.00 per 375 portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Boulangere potatoes (slices of potato baked in beef stock with onions) £4.50 per portion (plenty for 2 enough for 3)
- Apple and apricot hazelnut crumble @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2 or 3 – order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 18th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)