Monday 7th January 2013
- Happy New Year.
My philosophy for managing my diet at this time of year, after the festive over indulgence, is to eat less (nothing original there then!). I make sure what I do eat is really tasty – that way I won’t crave more (hopefully!).
- This months dining club celebrates “game” and is on Thursday 31st January. There are a few places left (click here for more info).
- Fancy honing your cooking skills and repertoire, take a look at the confidence booster sessions, you can drop into one or enrol on all. Contact me for more info, suggested dates and discounts if you would like to sign up to 3 or more.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced parsnip soup (no chilli!) @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Bolognese sauce @ £3.50 per 240ml portion
- Lentil and root vegetable casserole (with or without pork meatballs) @ £5.85/£5.65 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 4o0g)
- Parsley mash (delicious with the lentil casserole or the chicken pie) @ £2.25 per 240ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pear and ginger pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2 or 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 11th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)