Monday 10th December 2012
- This weeks there is a larger selection of food being prepared in the kitchen, giving plenty of choice to stock up with delicious home-made food for this busy period. Next week, dishes off the Festive list will be available to order (last order date is Wednesday 19th). The kitchen will then be closed until Monday 7th January.
- Check out this list of 10 vital ingredients for the big day!
Cooking this week:
- Cauliflower, celeriac and pesto soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Cream of mushroom and thyme soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Butternut squash, coconut and lemon grass soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Turkey and bacon pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Beef shin (bone in) slow cooked with roots @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Mushroom, spinach and goats cheese lasagne @ £5.95 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Luxury mincemeat bread and butter pudding @ £5.25 each (plenty for 2 or 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 14th December (3.00pm – 5.00pm),
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)