Monday 26th November 2012
- A limited number of Loison panettones are available to order at great prices, click here for more details.
- If you are thinking about making some delicious Christmas presents, have a go at this macaroon recipe. To wrap, how about filling a tall G and T glass and covering with festive cellophane.
Cooking this week:
- Roasted root vegetable and barley soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Shepherds pie (delicious minced lamb filling topped with mash) @ £5.95 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Chicken leg quarters baked with chorizo, olives, mushrooms and tomatoes @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Roasted vegetable and puy lentil lasagne @ £5.75 each (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.50 per portion (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 30th November (3.00pm – 5.00pm),
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)