Monday 12th November 2012
- Please not that collection this week is on Thursday or Friday morning (arrangements can be made for collection from Golsby buchers on Friday afternoon)
- Christmas food gift class on Saturday 8th December is now fully booked, spaces still available for Tuesday 11th December. If 3 or 4 of you want to book a course just for your group (4th person goes free), a date can be arranged to suit!
- If you are beginning to think about what to pop in your larder, fridge and freezer for the festive period, check out the list of foods which I will be cooking. I am also making a small range of food gifts, get in touch if you would like more info.
Cooking this week:
Please note new collection times for this week..
- Leek, potato and sage soup @ £2.40 per 240ml portion
- Cauliflower and rocket pesto soup @ £2.50 per 240 ml portion
- Chicken, leek and bacon pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Venison and red wine casserole @ £6.10 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 375g)
- Pear and ginger pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2,enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Thursday 15th November (3.00pm – 5.00pm),
Friday 16th between 9.30am and 11.00am
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)