Monday 29th October 2012
- Due to popular demand a “new” dining club will start in 2013 – the “Friends Dining Club“. Click here for more info and give me a call if you have any queries.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.30 per 240ml portion
- Spice puy lentil and vegetable soup @ £2.40 per 240ml portion
- Chicken, ham and mushroom pie @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Meatballs in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £5.85 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @£4.95 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 350g)
- Lemon drizzle cakes (various sizes, call/email for more info)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (1st November).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd November (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.