On the second Thursday of each month, a group of friends or colleagues can book Cornucopia Cooks. This booking will be exclusively for this group.
How does this work?
- An organiser arranges a group of 12 – 14 people and co-ordinates their menu choices and payment (which needs to be a single payment). (If less than 12, then a slight increase per head will be charged).
- The menu is set, published two weeks in advance with a carnivore and a vegetarian option. All diners need to decide which main they would like in advance. The more notice I have, the more able I am to cater for food likes/dislikes.
- The menu has two generous courses, but also includes nibbles to start, bread and water on the table, coffees/teas and chocolate or similar at the end of the meal. If you would like to see some past menus, click here.
- You bring your own alcohol and soft drinks, no corkage is charged.
- Dinner is 7.30 for 8.00, but can be earlier if desired.
- One of the people dining helps me serve the main course. (If you would like a more formal evening – ie, not to help serve and perhaps a 3 / 4 course menu, check out the private dining option)
- The cost is £21.50 per person. (Based on 12 – 14 people dining)