Monday 24th September 2012
- Entertaining, looking for menu inspiration, how about one of these delicious Autumnal suggestions?
- Thinking about a venue for your annual festive: book club, knitting group, office party? Why not try Cornucopia’s private dining! (special menus to be posted soon)
- Mechoui lamb (slow cooked, Moroccan, spiced) is on this weeks dining club menu menu, Thursdays Dining Club, one place left!
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot and horseradish soup @ £2.30 per portion(portion size 240ml)
- Curried parsnip soup @ £2.30 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Lasagne (delicious, made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce) @ £5.25 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Puy lentil, mushroom and tomato lasagne finished with [email protected] £5.45 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Cornucopia’s fish pie (with North Atlantic cod and Scottish salmon @ £6.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £4.50 per portion, plenty for 2, enough for 3
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (27th September).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 28th September (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.