Monday 27th August 2012
- The kitchen will be closed from this Friday (31st August) until Monday 17th September. Remember to order extra meals for your freezer, or pop into the Market Garden who also now stock my ready meals.
- Have you tried the “Eynsham Easy Night In”, if not, give it a go. (link will work this week, apologies for poor presending testing last week!)
- Love beetroot, need ideas, click here.
- Septembers dining clubs are now open for bookings,Thursday the 20th will be vegetarian with a Morrocan theme and Thursday 27th will be for meat lovers and have Mechoui lamb for the main (delicious slow cooked lamb).
Cooking this week:
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £2.30 per portion(portion size 240ml)
- Cassoulet (duck, Toulouse style sausage and cannellini beans) @ £6.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 420g)
- Lamb and apricot pie (you can order as a casserole instead) @ £6.15 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 375g)
- Beef meatballs in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £5.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 350g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (3oth August).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 31st August (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.