Monday 20th August 2012
- The Eynsham “easy night in” meal deal is launched this week, delicious, healthy, home made and home grown food, great wine, no hassle and a big pat on the back for supporting your local independent shops.
- Plums are beginning to ripen, try this fab torte recipe.
- Trying to plan a menu for a dinner party, check out these suggestions.
Cooking this week:
- Butternut, coconut and lemon grass soup @ £2.50 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Moussaka @ £6.15 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Coq au vin @ £5.85 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Saffron and leek risotto @ £5.75 (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 350g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (23rd August).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 17th August (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.