Monday 13th August 2012
- If you are thinking about a dinner at 1, High Street, check out some great customer reviews.
- Cooking classes start in September again: Pasta Making on Saturday 1st and Tastes of Morocco on Saturday 22nd. Great gift idea for that last minute present for enthusiastic or budding cooks.
- Avoid post holiday blues, book into the Cornucopia Cooks Dining Clubs in September: Thursday 20th (vegetarian and Moroccan inspired) 27th (Moroccan Mechoui lamb celebration!). Click here for more info, or call/email me to book
Cooking this week:
- Salmon, spinach and ricotta filo pie @ £6.15 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Chicken Provençal (order as a pie or casserole) @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Courgette, tomato and butter bean pie, topped with Gruyère mash @ £5.75 (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Summer fruits and white wine terrine (delicious jelly thing!) @ £2.50 per person, can be made any size you like (within reason).
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (16th August).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 17th August (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.