Monday 6th August 2012
- Looking for a tasty, quick fix to fit in around a hectic Olympic viewing schedule? Try one of Jamie’s great pasta recipes, delicious, quick, tasty and mostly economical (you can even have a go at making your own pasta if you are feeling adventurous and can spare the extra time!)
- Summer comfort food called for to counteract rainy days, quick and easy chocolate mousse (add your favourite alcohol for a temporary, additional mood lift!)
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot, spring onion and horseradish soup @ £2.40 (portion size 240ml) ( beetroot and horseradish from Eynsham garden)
- Lasagne (made with ground beef) @ £5.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Lamb kofta spiced meatballs in a tomato and paprika sauce @ £5.80 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 350g) order some preserved lemon couscous to accompany the meatballs @ £2.50 per portion for one
- Mushroom, Swiss chard and goats cheese lasagne @ £5.75 (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Chocolate brownies, with or without walnuts @ £1.80 each
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (2nd August).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd August (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.