Monday 30th July 2012
- Hectic schedule watching the olympics? Order some delicious, healthy, home-made food, to eat while watching your favourite events. Choose from the dishes below or my freezer list (or pop into the The Market Garden and see what selection they have of my frozen meals).
- Summer berries are fab at the moment, why not have a go at making some chewy centred rosewater meringues to accompany them with. If you are feeling indulgent splash out on some Upper Norton Jersey Cream or Yoghurt (available from The Market Garden)
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups in the freezer, check out the list.
- Duck confit with a lentil and bacon ragout(order with or without the ragout) @ £6.40 (£6.00 no lentil) per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Chickpea, Swiss chard, tomato and tamarind casserole @ £5.50 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Mushroom and goats cheese tortilla (whole or half) @ £16.00 / £8.50 per portion (order fresh, whole is good as main meal for 3/4 good eaters)
- Sticky ginger and orange cake (loaf – 10 – 12 good slices) @ £15.00 each (order whole or half)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (2nd August).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd August (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.